So a little about me. I’m a Millennial. But not like those Milennials. Like all other humans, I’m different from anyone else. I have unique ideas, perspectives, and values. Here are a few ways I’m not like the people you read about in BuzzFeed articles.
- I don’t live with my parents
- I’m married with kids
- I have a career
- I’ve been supporting myself since I was in highschool
- I don’t play pokemon go
- I have a mortgage and a car payment
- I’m not a Bernie Sanders supporter
And of course, a couple ways I’m just like every other Millennial…
- Obsessed with facebook
- I instagram pictures of my food
- I like coffee, graphic tees, and irony
- I send ugly chin pictures to my friends on SnapChat
- I don’t watch the news on tv…or read printed newspapers.
- I use way too many hashtags
I hope you enjoy following along as I blog about my thoughts on the upcoming election season in 2016.